Elections for president, vice president and secretary will be held at our November meeting. We would like to have an addition to the nominating committee, so will be asking for a volunteer at the October meeting. If you’d like to add your voice to the nominating committee or would like to put your name in the running for one of the three offices that are open, please contact Shelly Palmer, Alpine Auto Body (360) 750-9700; or contact Dellan Redjou, Shelly Palmer or Brad Lothspeich at the October meeting. The officers of the board of directors of HDSCBA work together as a team to move us forward each year. It isn’t a great deal of work, but is very rewarding and a great learning experience. It would be wonderful to see some new faces on this year’s ballot.
Your HDSCBA Board
Your HDSCBA Board works hard on your behalf to serve the interests of the business community in our neighborhoods. Find out a little more about the team in your corner...
HDSCBA in the Community
The HDSCBA hosts/sponsors activities such as:
- Hazel Dell Parade of Bands and Grand Marshal Dinner;
- July 4th Fireworks stand;
- Annual Fire Prevention Poster Contest, Co-sponsored with Fire District #6;
- Clark College Scholarships;
- Fairground Board Representation;
- Assist in Christmas Toy and Food Drive (with Fire District #6); and,
- Sponsor numerous youth/school events and projects in community.