Local businesses to benefit from suspension of directory listing charges; plus free package upgrades, free new listings, and new business tools launching.
The Covid-19 situation is dramatically affecting small and mid-size local businesses. Live! Local Media, the people that bring you the community’s most popular website – ClarkCountyLive.com – recently announced a bundle of products and programs designed to help #supportlocal and the businesses that make our community great.
The GoLocal Business Directory on ClarkCountyLive.com acts as a conduit between local businesses and the consumers they look to serve. With over 1,000 local businesses currently in the directory, it’s a convenient one-stop source for information on how to support local businesses.
Effective immediately, all GoLocal Business Directory listings will be made available for FREE to Clark County businesses.
– Current active Plus/Pro (paying) businesses with GoLocal Directory listings, Live! Local Media will be suspending any monthly or renewal charges for these listings.
– Current Basic (free) listings, your GoLocal Directory Listing package will be upgraded at no charge.
– New business listings, a GoLocal Directory listing will be offered at no charge.
These packages will remain in place during the coronavirus environment, or until at least through September 2020, whichever is longer.
Additionally, Live! Local Media continues to roll out new features to the GoLocal Directory packages, including;
– embedded video, providing an opportunity for business to better connect with consumers and tell their story,
– coupon offerings, allowing businesses to place special offers within their GoLocal listing,
– custom listing banners, creating immediate impact and awareness of business information such as COVID-19 issues, delivery options, special hours, etc…
– gift certificates, with highlighted links to the business certificate program,
– donation forms, either linked to the business site or as part of the Fundboostr! program.
This special offer to the local business community is available even if the business is currently closed due to the coronavirus impact. This program will provide businesses a jump start when we return to some semblance of normalcy… when we can all get #Back2Business.
To submit a listing, please visit the COMBATING COVID LISTING FORM at https://clarkcountylive.com/combating-covid-free-golocal-directory-listing-program/